[rrd-users] limiting hight of a graph...

Palmans Pepijn pepijn at kangaroot.net
Wed Oct 25 22:05:45 MEST 2000

Hi,

I fixed a graph with several lines ....
one of the lines has 2 pretty high values (like in 100 time higher) and it
fsck's up my picture.  All i see is 2 lines peeking and the rest looks
rather flat now.

with the CDEF:blah=inoctets,0,1000,LIMIT I can limit the graph to only
display the values in between 0 and 1000.  The sad thing is that if the
line is rather thing (meaning just one value is high) you don't see that
it isn't there.  In other words, you don't notice the peek.

is there a way to make LIMIT still draw the value but only up to the
limited value so that you see a peek, but just not that high as it would
be otherwise ?

regards,

Pepijn Palmans
Kangaroot CTO