[rrd-users] Current and max

David Koski dkoski at noc.ns.itd.umich.edu
Tue Sep 12 00:03:31 MEST 2000

I've got some questions I need to resolve with issues concerning cricket
and its max and current values.  Before I start tearing the code apart I
wanted to see if anyone know of any way that the current value could be
higher than its maximum in rrd and if so why?

I'm seeing with steep graphs that the current value could always be higher
than its maximum.  I'm not sure if the is a rrd function or something in
cricket but thought I'd check here first before ripping into the code.

	Thanks

		David

UMNet                         MichNet                         Merit RSNG