[rrd-users] rdtool/mrtg/14all question

Daniel R . Kilbourne drk at netophilia.net
Wed Sep 20 16:23:40 MEST 2000

I have been asked to generate some reports on the Max use of modems on all of our POPs. I have mrtg/rrdtool/14all.cgi working for monitoring, but basically our telco group wants a daily email showing the high point over the last 24 hours. I can pull some stuff out using rrdtool fetch, but it is rather dificult to format. What I am wondering is if there was a way to use some of the code from 14all to do this? It seems that 14all pulls info from the rrds and puts it into the graphs in the format I need (basically just a non-exponential number showing usage). Can anyone point me in the right direction?

___
Daniel Kilbourne
voyager.net engineering