[rrd-users] Possible bug with 'rrdtool graph --lazy'?

Mark Boolootian booloo at cats.ucsc.edu
Fri Sep 29 21:25:32 MEST 2000

Tobi et al,

I'm seeing a problem with images not being updated when I run
'rrdtool graph'.  I have a script that fires off at one minute intervals
storing new values into the rrd, and subsequently creating a graph of
the rrd.  I am using the --lazy option on 'rrdtool graph'.  What I
have found is that the images are not updated at one minute intervals,
but at five minute intervals.

Does the --lazy option on 'rrdtool graph' have some lower limit on how
frequently it will recreate the image?  What information does rrdtool use
to determine if the image is out of date?

Thanks in advance,
mb