[rrd-users] Re: coloring graphs red when the input his a border

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Fri Apr 20 15:44:03 MEST 2001

Alex did a tutorial and used car speeds as an example

http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/tutorial/rrdtutorial.html

below is his code to produce what you want (maybe), it shouldn't be too hard
to change the code to match your needs.

rrdtool graph speed4.gif
      --start 920804400 --end 920808000
      --vertical-label km/h