[rrd-users] Re: Current value is zero with 14all.cgi

prefab sprout prefab9 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 27 13:24:43 MEST 2001

hi,

I made some progress on this. I replaced 'now' with a time offset in
14all.cgi and I now have current values displayed on the legend and all
averages are correctly calculated.

Starting on line 94 I replaced:

'daily'   => ['-2000m', 'now',  300],

with

'daily'   => ['-2000m', '-10m',  300],

It seems that in order for this to work I must use the double of the average
used by 14all for the graph: 10m for 'Daily'(5mn average), 60m for
'Weekly'(30mn average),...

I wonder if this is a problem in w2k/IIS/14all.cgi or w2k/rrdtool.
any ideas greatly appreciated. Tx
prefab