[rrd-users] Re: fetch & resolution

Matthew Bostwick mattb at hive.54.org
Sun Apr 29 01:40:45 MEST 2001

Hello,

thanks for your help on all of this.

Just for your information, I didn't mean "threshold" I meant resolution.
:-)  I'm running cricket currently, with the collector set to 5 minutes.
The database dumps perfectly in 5 five minute intervals for a day or so.
I had no idea that rrdtool fetch had a 3000 minute (180000 sec) limitation
on it.  If someone gets some free time, it'd be great if you could throw
that up on the webpage sometime.

Right now I'm building a front end for rrdtool fetch in php.  I was just
running into a few mysterious problems.  Thanks for clearing them up.

Thanks for your help again, it was appreciated.

--Matt