[rrd-users] Re: Graphing PNG segmentation fault

dcj21 dcj21 at bellsouth.net
Mon Apr 30 22:01:07 MEST 2001

Thanks, that worked.

I did a make clean in the zlib and libpng directories.
Then ran configure in the main directory.
Next, I edited the CFLAGS lines in the Makefiles in zlib and libpng to have
'-fpic' instead of '-fPIC'
The I ran make in the zlib and libpng directories.
Then I ran make and make install from the main directory.

Looks like configure is not changing the -fPIC value in the two makefiles.

Derek C. Jones
RCDD/LAN, CCNA, CCDA, MCSE, CNE
http://www.geocities.com/dcjones21/     <== find my email address here