[rrd-users] One more problem..

Kyrre Baker kyrre+lists at dvdkb.net
Mon Aug 6 01:38:29 MEST 2001

I can't seem to stop bother the list, but i hope someone can help me out
here. I`ve got some information (Temperature-readings). The output looks
like this.

--------------
19
-7
0
0

To day i use MRTG`s configuration with the "rrdtool" option set, but it
seems like this don`t read negative values. Is there any way (that i can
understand) for me to read this values into an *.rrd, with the negative
values intact?

I have tried to understand the manuals, but i can't seem to get anything out
of it yet. Anyone want to help me out here?

--
Kyrre Baker