[rrd-users] Re: Will RRDTool Graph on the 2nd Vertical Axis?

Owen DeLong owen at delong.sj.ca.us
Tue Aug 7 18:30:04 MEST 2001

Cliff Savage wrote:

> And would that be called the Z-Axis?
> I want degrees centigrade on the left axis and degrees F on the right axis.

That's not different axis, that's two different scales for the same
axis.  I
don't believe that's possible in the current version.

> Or relative percentages of traffic like with MRTG.

I'm not sure about this one.  This might be possible with a CDEF and/or
GPRINT.

Owen

> Thx.
>
> --

"Every time you turn on your new car, you're turning on 20
 microprocessors.  Every time you use an ATM, you're using a computer.
 Every time I use a settop box or game machine, I'm using a computer.
 The only computer you don't know how to work is your Microsoft
 computer, right?"
        - Scott McNealy, CEO of Sun Microsystems, Inc.,
          from an April 1997 interview in Upside Magazine