[rrd-users] RRDCGI and Windows

Daniel Parsons daniel.parsons at imlnetwork.com
Thu Aug 9 06:44:45 MEST 2001

Hi,

I'm trying to get MTRG/RRD up and running in a Windows enviroment (and
my apologies to anyone that this offends...). MTRG is happily updating
the rrd files but I am having difficulty using the RRDCGI tool to
display anything to the Web.

I have followed the installation instructions for getting the .rrdcgi
extension on the Web server but now when I request the page
'test.rrdcgi' I get this error:
CGI Error
The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
ERROR: expected a filename

The contents of test.rrdcgi are (just simple to test it works before
trying to build actual graphs):
<head>
<title>MRTG/RRD test</title>
</head>
<RRD::INCLUDE ./include.txt>

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong here, point me at some
documentation for this under Windows or suggest an alternative front end
that will work for me?

TIA,
Daniel

---