[rrd-users] Re: RRD & Fonts

David Kuder david.kuder at gobeam.com
Mon Aug 13 19:16:59 MEST 2001

A great sage once said computers count: "zero", "one", "many".
A large number of design descisions boil down to the same
division.  Currently RRD does "one".  Tobias is talking about
the many case.  Conceivably the zero case might be useful
alternative to the many case.  If it was possible to do no
labels on the graph and wrap the graph in reasonable HTML
to do the labeling there might not be a need to support
every font on the face of the earth.