[rrd-users] feature request?

Steve Fulton steve at esoteric.ca
Fri Aug 24 04:23:48 MEST 2001

Hi all,

  I've been on this list long enough to realise that it is difficult to add
a new DS to a database, but I am curious if that kind of feature is on the
drawing board for newer versions?  I think we all can appreciate the
benefits of being able to add & delete a DS.  I also realise it is a
complicated programming task ;/.

    -- Steve.

---
"If once a man indulges himself in murder, very soon he comes to think
little of robbing; and from robbing he next comes to drinking and
Sabbath-breaking, and from that to incivility and procrastination."
                -- Thomas De Quincey (1785 - 1859)