[rrd-users] Compilation error in Solaris 8

Arunkumar.T at ap.sony.com Arunkumar.T at ap.sony.com
Fri Aug 24 09:39:29 MEST 2001

Hi,

Help needed.

Gcc 2.95.2.19991024
Solaris 8
Perl5.00503

All configured in the path. When I use "make", I am getting the following error:

make[1]: Leaving directory
`/var/tmp/bkup/orca-0.27b1/packages/rrdtool-1.0.33/src'
Making all in doc
make[1]: Entering directory
`/var/tmp/bkup/orca-0.27b1/packages/rrdtool-1.0.33/doc'
pod2man --release=1.0.33 --center=rrdtool rrdtool.pod  > rrdtool.1
/bin/sh: pod2man: not found
make[1]: *** [rrdtool.1] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/var/tmp/bkup/orca-0.27b1/packages/rrdtool-1.0.33/doc'
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

Thanks & Regards
Arun

This email is confidential and intended only for the use of
the individual or entity named above and may contain
information that is privileged. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please notify us
immediately by return email or telephone and destroy the
original message. Thank you.