[rrd-users] rrdcgi - error when specifying parameters in address

René Møller rem at dontcare.adsl.dk
Wed Aug 29 12:45:12 MEST 2001

Hi Group

I'm just trying to get RRDCGI  up running on my IIS (5). There is no
problems as long as i don't specify any parameters in the URL, but
whenever i add a parameter i get the error:

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set
of HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:
ERROR: expected a filename

This is the link returning the error
http://server/test/rrd_cgi.exe?demo1.html&P=whatever
<http://server/test/rrd_cgi.exe?demo1.html&P=whatever>

This link works fine:  http://server/test/rrd_cgi.exe?demo1.html
<http://server/test/rrd_cgi.exe?demo1.html&P=whatever>

Can someone please tell me if and how I can specify parameters to
RRDCGI?

The rrdcgi.exe is the version included in rrdtool 1.0.30

/Rene Moeller