[rrd-users] Re: 14all.cgi, RRDTOOL and Windows 2000

gbrandt at pcibuf.com gbrandt at pcibuf.com
Fri Dec 7 23:43:57 MET 2001

I am still having problems with 14all.
When I run it, I get the following error in the logs:

[Fri Dec 07 17:31:53 2001] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] Premature end of
script headers: c:/apache/apache/cgi-bin/14all.cgi
[Fri Dec 07 17:31:53 2001] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] Bareword found
where operator expected at c:\apache\apache\cgi-bin\14all.cgi line 846,
near "/BODY></HTML"

[Fri Dec 07 17:31:53 2001] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx]      (Missing
operator before HTML?)

[Fri Dec 07 17:31:53 2001] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] syntax error at c:
\apache\apache\cgi-bin\14all.cgi line 846, near "/BODY></HTML"

[Fri Dec 07 17:31:53 2001] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xx] Execution of c:
\apache\apache\cgi-bin\14all.cgi aborted due to compilation errors.

I have not modified this line, and it is the last line of the script,.  I
am running Windows 2000, perl 5.6.1 (ActiveState) and MRTG 2.9.17 with
RRDTool 1.0.33
The Web server is Apache 1.3.22

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Gordon

                    Rainer Bawidamann
                    <rainer at bawidamann.de>        To:     rrd-users mailing list <rrd-users at list.ee.ethz.ch>
                    Sent by:                      cc:
                    rrd-users-bounce at list.        Subject:     [rrd-users] Re: 14all.cgi, RRDTOOL and Windows 2000
                    ee.ethz.ch

                    12/05/2001 05:02 PM

Hi!

> I am having a problem with running 14all.cgi with RRD and Windows 2000.
> am getting an error in running line 14, which is:
> use lib "C:\rrdtool\perl-shared";

Double the '\':

use lib "C:\\rrdtool\\perl-shared";

> I will then get another error in line 30, which is
> use MRTG_lib "2.090003";

Looks like it cannot find the MRTG perl library. Add a line above line 30
(the line above) that poinst to the MRTG library (in the mrtg installation
in directory lib/mrtg2):

use lib "C:\\where\\mrtg\\is\\installed\\lib\\mrtg2";

Maybe this helps.

Rainer