[rrd-users] Re: Turning off grids

Philip Molter philip at datafoundry.net
Fri Feb 2 15:26:53 MET 2001

On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 08:18:17AM -0500, Nikolaos Abatzis wrote:
:
: how about trying to make the color the same as the background, for the grid
: and fonts and axes and whatever else you need to hide,
: it might work !

Because, for the grid anyway, if I make a white grid, I get white
dots all over my graph.  And as for the extra stuff, it's not that
I want to hide it so much as I don't want it graphed at all.  When
I graph a 64x48 graph, that's all I want, just the 64x48 graph.