[rrd-users] Re: features gallore

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Thu Feb 8 21:46:04 MET 2001

Today Nikolaos Abatzis wrote:

 | Hello gents,
 |
 | Since we are in the features discussion, may I suggest that a welcome
 | feature would be the capability to drop and add data sourses / rra's without
 | having to dump the data - massage it - reload. Just another thought.
 |
 | I think that somebody has written a perl script to do that, but it could be
 | nice to have it performed "natively".

sure ... clean patches with documentation updates are always
appreciated ... to be on the save side you want to discuss the
implementation and interface with me first, this will increasse the
chance of patch inclusion

tobi

 | Nikolaos Abatzis
 | Consultant
 | Blackboard Inc
 | 1899 L Street, NW
 | Washington, DC 20036
 | phone: (202)  463-4860 x.542
 |
 | Blackboard - Bringing Education Online
 | Create your FREE CourseSite at ww.Blackboard.com today
 |

 | --

/_  __/_  / /  (_) Oetiker, Timelord & SysMgr @ EE-Dept ETH-Zurich
 / // _ \/ _ \/ / TEL: +41(0)1-6325286  FAX:...1517  ICQ: 10419518
/_/ \.__/_.__/_/ oetiker at ee.ethz.ch http://ee-staff.ethz.ch/~oetiker