[rrd-users] Re: Perl - using shared library

Chris Marlow marlowc at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 13 16:48:48 MET 2001

Dan -

Yes, the domain name was hidden to protect the innocent... Sorry for that.
Local Site rules....

As for the permissions, I'm running the script as root.  The directory is
set to 755, and as I said, if I use a "backticks" call, it works fine,
reading out of the
same directory...

Confusing.......

-Chris