[rrd-users] Re: RRD-Tool Shared Libraries

Christian Pearce pearcec at PacketPushers.com
Wed Feb 14 19:07:50 MET 2001

I would also like to know this.  I have a bunch of user's that would
benefit from this knowledge.

./configure
       cd perl-shard
       perl Makefile.PL LINKTYPE=static
       make test

That is the best I have right now.  I don't run AIX so I can't confirm
this does anything.  The limited resources on the net yielded nothing.

Good luck!

Christian Pearce
-PacketPusher