[rrd-users] Re: RRD-Tool Shared Libraries

Daniel Casey dwcasey at mysun.com
Wed Feb 14 21:57:00 MET 2001

I posted a similar message but didn't receive any responses )-: I guess
I didn't have a catchy Subject.

So, the ./configure and such is what is needed to make it work?

Is this done before/after installing perl?

I've installed prebuilt .bff packages for AIX from Bull for Perl and
RRD, should I have compiled from source?

Thanks,

Daniel

PS: I've posted a message similar to this one and it contains the error
I'm getting.