[rrd-users] Re: Using RRDTool to monitor at intervals less than 5 min...

Paul Pot paul_pot at nl.sonymusic.com
Fri Feb 16 08:35:23 MET 2001

Hamish,

Smallest update time for rrdtool is 1 second....

hth
regards
paul
<#include standard.disclaimer>

Can I use this tool to monitor at intervals less than 5 minutes. Every
now and again, we need to be able to monitor in 'real-time' to watch for
spikes / problems. Could RRD tool be used to monitor at < 5 min
intervals.

Thanks in advance.

Hamish
--
Hamish Whittal      QED Technologies          Tel: +27 21 448 9291
hamish at QEDux.co.za                       Fax: +27 21 448 9551