[rrd-users] Is there an rrdtool FAQ?

Logg, Connie A. cal at SLAC.Stanford.EDU
Wed Feb 28 23:12:43 MET 2001

Is there a FAQ for rrdtool?  As a new user, I am sure that many of my questions have been asked before!

Question:

Can I have the data plotted as points instead of lines or areas (non-stacked)? I do not see any option for it, but I may have missed it.

On the fetch command, how do I specify resolution?

-r resolution   is resolution a timespan like 1h (for one hour).  I don't see any examples of what the resolution value is.

Thanks,

Connie Logg
Network Analyst
Stanford Linear Accelerator Center