[rrd-users] NeTraMet to RRD

cis jay at c-i-s.com
Thu Jan 4 22:32:13 MET 2001

Greetings NeTraMet Users and RRD-Users,

NeTraMet - Network Traffic Meter and Network Traffic Meter Monitoring setups
allow network traffic categorization and massing of informational statistics
RRDtool - A tool to manipulate Round Robin Databases which are used to store
fixed time frame data and graph the resulting data.
(For anyone on either side who doesnt know)

I am working on a way to integrate these two programs and I was interested in
asking questions to the people who use these tools. If you have anything to say
about any of the topics please reply.

Is there a prexisting link package or common method to join the two?

What would you like to have in such a package (ie features of it's on and
supported features of either project )?

To people who have already attempted such a fusion is there any advice that can
be offered?

--

Jay McCarthy
CIS Technical Services