[rrd-users] Re: Questions about gauge values...

Nemo nemo at circinus.com
Tue Jan 9 20:25:42 MET 2001

Can't you just use RRA:LAST:0.5:1:10080 ?  It won't average, it'll just
show the last value recorded, as I understand.

Also, a weird thing in my rrd I've set it up just like that one below,
except for LAST instead of AVERAGE and when I store a number say 64554
it'll record and graph it about 10k less, so it'll be 54687 or something.
It's never exaclty 10k less but just about.  in dump it'll show like
5.4687453345+e - weird.

nemo at circinus.com