[rrd-users] RRDTOOL in conjunction with Big Brother

Garrott, Brad M. garrottb at timken.com
Wed Jan 10 18:17:08 MET 2001

Anyone,

	I am having problems getting the Big Brother program (larrd) to work
in conjunction with my rrdtool.  This requires the perl scripts to work with
rrdtool.  I have an HP-UX 10.20 box and when I execute the program it
returns a message Premature end of script headers.  Has anyone gotten this
to work properly?

	Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

	Also, I got RRDTOOL to compile by compiling perl on the machine from
its source code instead of using the HP archive.  This still may not be
functioning properly and causing my problem, I don't know.

Brad M. Garrott
Computer Programmer/Analyst
Global Information Services
The Timken Corporation