[rrd-users] rrdtool resize.. doesn't resize?

Roberts Ross Ross.Roberts at cable.alcatel.com
Mon Jul 30 15:05:01 MEST 2001

I'm trying to use the resize arg to grow my rrd tables to store more
information.. only it doesn't appear to have any effect:

roberr01 at monster:/usr/local/rrdtool/data$ rrdtool info test.rrd
rra[0].rows = 10000
rra[1].rows = 10000
roberr01 at monster:/usr/local/rrdtool/data$ rrdtool resize test.rrd 0 GROW
10000
roberr01 at monster:/usr/local/rrdtool/data$ rrdtool resize test.rrd 1 GROW
10000
roberr01 at monster:/usr/local/rrdtool/data$ rrdtool info test.rrd
rra[0].rows = 10000
rra[1].rows = 10000

Am I missing something?

Also, is there an RRD FAQ? I've read the rrd & rrdcgi docs pretty solid, but
didn't know if there was a faq out there as well. Thanks.

-r

--
-Ross Roberts
 Unix/Network Administrator