[rrd-users] mail scripts

Wendy Faulkner faulkner at eco.utexas.edu
Thu Jun 21 20:46:32 MEST 2001

Hi.  I'm pretty new to rrdtool, and was wanting to get graphs and data for
all aspects of our mail system.  I've got some working pretty well with the
mail queue and such, but I'm having some problems with a couple of others.
The two I'm having problems figuring out how to do are both ones that will
only get input once a day - total # of mail messages and total # of viruses
stopped.

Any suggestions as to the best way to do these?