[rrd-users] Re: start time

Joseph E. Eggleston jeggle at eecs.umich.edu
Thu Jun 21 22:09:41 MEST 2001

I don't necessarily have data that starts in 1970, but I don't know the
exact time that the data will be starting. It seemed better to not have
rrd check. The question really is, why does rrd care when the start time
is? I've tried putting in other low numbers, such as 1, and still get the
same error. I guess I am trying to figure out if there is a more limited
range of dates that rrd can handle.

thanks,
Joe