[rrd-users] ActiveX Component

Dan McGinn-Combs d.mcginn-combs at mindspring.com
Thu Mar 1 15:06:47 MET 2001

I suppose this is a bit off topic for this group and properly belongs
elsewhere - but there is a user component here.

Most of my coding is in VBScript and JScript (with a decided Microsoft
twist, of course). I use PERL, but it is just easier to deploy systems based
on Windows at my company.

Are there any plans for an ActiveX component (OCX file) for RRDTool? It
works well shelling out to a DOS command and running the .EXE file, but an
OCX or DLL would be so much easier to use! :-)

Dan
Dan McGinn-Combs
d.mcginn-combs at mindspring.com
Atlanta, Georgia