[rrd-users] Any interest in this?

Michael M. Imrick mimrick at up.net
Sun Mar 4 13:49:06 MET 2001

Hi,

Anyone have a need for something like this?

	http://www.imrick.org/rrdstuff/graph.png

The actual page is a mixture of javascript and rrdcgi code.  It allows me
view switch port stats from a single page while providing a description
that is understandable to everyone.  Works good for routers and
portmasters too.

It is actually very simple to setup & modify.  Just needs paths to your
rrdfiles, add a few filenames & descriptions in the javascript part, and
you are set.

If anyone is interested, I could make a tarball and put it out there for
download.  Let me know what you think...

Michael Imrick

E-Mail: mimrick at up.net

Up.net http:/www.up.net/