[rrd-users] Re: [rrd-developers] Image clipping/stacking want ed in 1.1.x (Was: "Re:

Sasha Mikheev sasha at netvision.net.il
Tue Mar 6 10:04:01 MET 2001

Hi,

Let me add another vote for separating data processing and retrival from
graphing. It would be very nice to get tabular data for complex graphs in
rrdtool fetch.

Also my favorite features would be:

1. Pluggable modules for RPN operations.
2. Aggregate operations such as average, percentile etc in CDEF and PRINT
It should work like this:
foo=CDEF:bar,95,PECENTILE

now bar will be a constant series and you will be able to graph it.

3. Non time oriented x axis.
4. Ability to draw barcharts, pie charts and horizontal barcharts.

--
 Sasha Mikheev                      Linux -- put a penguin in your processor

 Avalon Net Ltd, CTO
 http://avalon-net.co.il/~sasha