[rrd-users] Re: Out of Bounds!

David Sawyer david.sawyer at uk.mckhboc.com
Tue Mar 20 16:18:54 MET 2001

> My question is that now, I have a number of spikes and the rest of the
> graph
> is hidden from view. So the only thing my management is going to be able
> focus on is the one weekend mistake, not the 360 days of delivery in 20
> seconds or less.

Any way to tell RRDTool to not show things above a certain amount? Or is
that cheating?

I'd use...

--upper-limit 20
--rigid

I've only been using RRDTool to produce graphs for a couple of days (had a
little trouble with it at the start so I gave up on it for a while) so there
may be a better way.

HTW (Hope This Works, lol)

Dave

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and is intended
only for the named recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient you
must not copy, distribute, or take any action or reliance on it.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender.
Any unauthorised disclosure of the information contained in this e-mail
is strictly prohibited.