[rrd-users] Confirmation - no RRDs::dump/restore?

Clifton Royston cliftonr at lava.net
Tue Mar 20 20:34:49 MET 2001

  I just wanted to confirm with the authorities that the man pages with
my distribution are correct - the RRDs:: perl interface does not
include dump/restore?

  Is this still true as of the latest RRD distro, since I'm a little
behind?

  I was in the process of writing a utility to range-check data and
enforce min/maxes for a whole Cricket hierarchy of RRD files, based on
rrd-tune (which will rrdtune a whole hierarchy) and ran into this
little snag.  I can still implement it of course, but I'll have to
rewrite a bit to invoke the programs externally.

  Thanks in advance,
  -- Clifton

 Clifton Royston  --  LavaNet Systems Architect --  cliftonr at lava.net
   WWJD?   "JWRTFM!" - Scott Dorsey (kludge)   "JWG" - Eddie Aikau