[rrd-users] librrd_private.a error during make site-perl-install

Scott Paul Scott at essential-computers.net
Sat Mar 31 06:31:41 MEST 2001

sh configure --enable-shared works fine...

when: make site-perl-install is entered I get an error:

cp RRDs.pm blib/lib/ntmake.pl
cp RRDs.pm blib/lib/RRDs.pm
make[1]: *** No rule to make target '../src/.libs/librrd_private.a', needed
by 'RRDs.c'. Stop.
make[1]:leaving directory '/home/cricket/RRD/rrdtool-1.0.33/perl-shared'
make : *** [site-perl-install] Error 2
#

Sorry I wasn't more specific on the first post. I have noticed that other
users have asked this question to the group without a response listed. Can
anyone please help us?
Much appreciation,
Scott