[rrd-users] Re: rrdtool an AIX 4.3.3 core dumps

Wolfgang Schrimm Wolfgang.Schrimm at urz.uni-heidelberg.de
Fri May 4 12:25:18 MEST 2001

Hi Bob,

I can't help with your GNU compiler problems, because we compiled rrdtool
(1.0.28) with IBM's compiler on AIX 4.3.3.

If you don't have a compiler license (it's quite expensive) you may try a
(hopefully) ready-to-run version of rrdtool from

http://www.bull.de/pub/aix432_frame.html

Wolfgang

Wolfgang Schrimm                         Tel: +49-6221-544596
Computing Center                         FAX: +49-6221-545581
Networking                            Im Neuenheimer Feld 293
Heidelberg University               69120 Heidelberg, Germany