[rrd-users] Just trying this Threshold with RRDTOOL

Josh Goldfarb jgoldfarb at KodiakComputer.com
Mon May 7 23:40:57 MEST 2001

-------
Just looking for a little assistance
-------

OK now here is a really weird thing that goes on with my threshold
script in MRTG. When I put the thresholds in and then run MRTG I can no
longer pull up my .cgi file for RRDTOOL. It doesn't show at all.
Sometimes it asks me if I want to save it or open it. OH btw, I am on
win2k server.
I know a lot of people run thresholds so I would appreciate some
feedback on what people think about.

But if I comment out the threshold lines.. and then run mrtg again.. My
.cgi file appears just fine.

So just what do u guys.?  Thanks.