[rrd-users] Re: compiling rrdtool on HP-UX 11.0

Mark Smith mark.smith at comdev.cc
Wed May 9 17:57:13 MEST 2001

This is a compiler issue (as if that wasn't obvious..  :)

If it can't find a library, it either a) doesn't exist or b) doesn't
know where to look for it.  I'd guess b).

Find rrd_private and make sure that directory is in -L on the ld command
line.

Once you figure out what needs to be done to make this compile, document
it and send it to Tobi (or whoever maintains the autoconf script; I
assume that's Tobi) so he can incorperate it into ./configure.

-Mark :)