[rrd-users] Selective reporting with RRD Tool...

James Mancini jmancini at netreo.net
Fri May 25 03:28:27 MEST 2001

Hello all,

Is there an (easy) way to run a report (i.e, print a graph) on certain hours
across a time frame, without restricting the collection of data?

For example, if I am populating the database 24 hours a day, 7 days a week,
but I want to run a report say of the last 7 days, but only from 8am to 5pm
on each day, can RRD run that report for me through a CDEF or similar? How
would you specify the odd start and end times, or is that just not possible?

Thanks in advance for any help...