[rrd-users] Re: RPN for thresholds colors for LINE graphs

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Wed May 30 10:42:30 MEST 2001

I'm using the same setup as you do. The main trouble with lines not
starting at the threshold is that either you have a low amount of values
to plot or your lines are too steep vertically.

I tried it before by stacking the three lines and making the values UNKN
when they passed the threshold, but that gives your lines an offset so
they won't connect to each other anymore.

Perhaps it's possible to graph at double resolution, calculating the
intermediate points so they are right on the threshold (haven't checked
if it's possible) ?

Serge.

>It is still not exactly what I want since now red and yellow lines
start
>overlaying a bit higher then threshold and not exactly at the
intersection
>of threshold line and graph line :( Of course it is better then
disconnected lines