[rrd-users] Re: distributed rrd files

Keith Sinclair keith at sinclair.org.au
Wed May 30 16:26:58 MEST 2001

Team,

To enable distributed management in NMIS (http://www.sins.com.au/nmis/)
I use a couple of simple CGI scripts which can be polled from another
system to get information like what is being managed and summary stats,
etc.  The graphing routine is all done by CGI too, so i can just embed
graphics in any web page I like.  Very easy to scale and easy to manage,
just deploy the software and manage a list of servers.

I even have a very basic lightweight HTML for dumb browsers, ie WAP, etc.

Is that enough information?

Regards

Keith