[rrd-users] limit to number of things graphed?

Jay Ford jay-ford at uiowa.edu
Sat Oct 13 00:04:43 MEST 2001

I seem to be hitting a limit on the number of things I can graph via
RRDs::graph (version 1.000071 per $RRDs::VERSION).  I don't seem to be
getting any error indications, but a bunch of the STACKs don't end up on the
graph.  The COMMENTs following them do show up, which is interesting.

Is there a limit imposed by RRD or by underlying graphing routines?  I
couldn't find one specified in the documentation or mentioned in the mailing
list archives.