[rrd-users] problem fetching/graphing when specified end date is last update date

Kevin O' Gorman k_ogorman at kompass.ie
Sun Sep 16 19:47:42 MEST 2001

As the title says, I'm getting back all-zero tables/graphs whenever I specify
an end date that's after, on, or just before the date of the last update to
the rrd in question. I'm using rrdtool on OpenVMS, so it may be just more
float-representation[1] problems, but if anybody else has seen this on another
platform[2] and has an idea of how to fix it, I'd appreciate it.

K.
-
[1] currently using ieee floats and the /ieee_mode=inexact option, if anyone's
    interested...
[2] or even on VMS - am I alone?
--
Kevin O' Gorman: programmer, Kompass Internet.
Tel: +353-1-8728800 -- E-mail: k_ogorman at kompass.ie
www: http://www.kompass.ie/