[rrd-users] Re: IPrange

Serge Maandag serge.maandag at staff.zeelandnet.nl
Tue Apr 9 10:28:21 MEST 2002

Either that or use metranet or separate the rules in your
iptables/ipchains. For instance to monitor the subnet 10.0.0.0/24 in 2
parts, change the rule:

ipchains -A input -s 10.0.0.0/24 	-j ACCEPT

to two separate rules:

ipchains -A input -s 10.0.0.0/25	-j ACCEPT
ipchains -A input -s 10.0.0.128/25  -j ACCEPT

This way you can get ipchains to generate separate byte counters for
each part.

Serge.