[rrd-users] Re: OID for Sun Solaris system load and disk usage]

David Amiel damiel at iname.com
Wed Apr 10 14:57:35 MEST 2002

Hi,

To monitor Sun stations I've found suitable to install ucd-snmpd in
replace of the snmp package provided by Sun.
You can have informations (and tgz) at : http://net-snmp.sourceforge.net/
A package is also available at http://www.sunfreeware.com

If you use it through mrtg don't forget to load corresponding mib or
you'll get unavailable oid answer.

Hope it helps

David

ps : thanks to guys who helped me on my avaibility & answer time question
:)