[rrd-users] System Load Help

*Joe* joe at tormented.org
Wed Apr 24 07:10:53 MEST 2002

Hi, I'm using snmp to get my load averages:
/usr/local/bin/snmpwalk -c joe16 localhost UCD-SNMP-MIB::laLoadFloat.1
/usr/local/bin/snmpwalk -c joe16 localhost UCD-SNMP-MIB::laLoadFloat.2
/usr/local/bin/snmpwalk -c joe16 localhost UCD-SNMP-MIB::laLoadFloat.3

 I'm plotting them on my graph fine. But on the Y axis it has 300M,
200M, 100M. I need to make rrdtool know I'm graphing load, and to move
the decimal places on the Y axis to the correct placement. Does anyone
know how I could do this? Thanks