[rrd-users] Could not lock RRD

Yves Caetano yves.caetano at ubizen.com
Sun Apr 28 03:56:50 MEST 2002

Dear all,

i have a small problem with the rrdtool.....or may be a bigger problem.
when trying to update the rrd file, i get an error message "Could not
lock RRD". I read some messages in the mailinglist that there are
problems running the rrdtool over nfs.
The rrd files are on a file server, and a processing server is connected
to this file server through nfs to get the rrd files to process.
Could someone help me in getting rid of this error message.

Thanks a lot for your help

cu ycae

--
Yves Caetano                 Ubizen
Security Analyst             We Secure e-Business

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
-- Size: 2k (2925 bytes)