[rrd-users] Re: Could not lock RRD

Yves Caetano yves.caetano at ubizen.com
Mon Apr 29 01:17:05 MEST 2002

Thanks to all of the community of the rrdtool.

thanks to tobias oetiker who saved my live :-))....it is working :-)) and many
thanks to all the people helping me through this debugging process :-)

cu ycae

--
Yves Caetano                 Ubizen
Security Analyst             We Secure e-Business

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
-- Size: 2k (2925 bytes)