[rrd-users] compile error

Andrés Fernando Leitner andres_leitner at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Aug 5 22:09:16 MEST 2002

Hello good morning...

tell me, I can't be the only one who's getting this
error while I'm making install rrdtool on Linux

make[2]: *** [install-idocDATA] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.33/doc'
make[1]: *** [install-am] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory
`/usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.33/doc'
make: *** [install-recursive] Error 1

it's Alpha's Red Hat 7.2, but I have the same problem
in RedHat/Intel with versions 1.0.33/37/39.
The funny thing is it does not compile even in boxes
which are already running rrdtool-1.0.33/37!!!
so, I'm trying to install it in my 4th linux box but
it's the first time I get this error, it's like
rrdtool doesn't like me anymore, or Tobi realized I
never send him anything from his wish list.

--
Crap can work. Given enough thrust pigs will fly, but
it's not necessary a good idea.

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html