[rrd-users] a couple of issues I'm having

Troy Lowe Troy.Lowe at Sun.COM
Wed Aug 7 22:26:04 MEST 2002

I'm running bb18b3, larrd-0.42 and rrdtool1-1.0.33 on solaris 8.

Here is my first issue. When I click on the Load Average graph
I see nothing for several systems. The systems where I am getting
data are on our WAN, the systems I get NO data for are on the
DMZ and I'm using bb-fetch to feed the bb data to my BBDISPLAY.

On the systems with NO data when I run rrdtool my.rrd I am getting
this as output 1028751600: NaN

Second issue similar situation where everything on the WAN is  fine
for disk and for the DMZ systems the broken link shows the message
below.

/export/home/bb/cgi-bin/larrd-grapher.cgi: can't parse DEF
'31=swbr14.central.sun.com.disk17:41:23.rrd:pct:AVERAGE' -2 at
/export/home/bb/cgi-bin/larrd-grapher.cgi line 991.

any thoughts?